We strive to be the most respected and the most innovative natural product-based healthcare organization. We welcome you to pursue your career with us and build a healthier world together.
Here are the career opportunities currently available in our organization:
Participate in product manufacture, assembly and packaging.
Hard working and fast learning.
Our consulting division will provide support to our sales team on special technical case reports and help healthcare professionals to proactively manage their short term, mid-term and long term revenue stream comprehensively.
Willing to work hard, capable of learning proactively and driven for results. Demonstration of leadership skills and communication skills in work or other activities is a must. BS/BA degree is required.
If you share our commitment to help patients in need by providing the best medical approaches, please send a resume to email@example.com.
Besides the needed positions we could identify, we would also like to hear from people who share our commitment to helping patients in need by providing them with the best available medical approaches.
If you feel there is an area where you are able to contribute, please send your resume and a brief description regarding how you can help us build a platform to serve patients in need worldwide.
Please send an e-mail with your resume attached to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Regional Account Manager is responsible for initiating the selling, educating and consulting of Wei Laboratories' all natural healthcare products in a designated region to healthcare professionals. This position will involve maintaining and building deeper relationships with existing healthcare professionals using a consultative sales approach through telephone communications.
- Telephone communications with healthcare practitioners to introduce our products and services
- Maintaining and deepening existing client relationships within a given territory
- Creating and implementing sales and marketing initiatives to increase revenue growth within a given territory
- Educating and strategic consulting with existing healthcare practitioners for technical cases and business needs
- Analyzing, recommending, and troubleshooting difficult clinical cases with healthcare practitioners
- Utilizing management framework and processes to measure, forecast, and plan growth
- Actively participating in protocol and product development
- Providing exceptional customer service care for all the needs of patients and healthcare professionals
- Bachelor's degree in biology, life sciences, business administration or related field
- College GPA of 3.0 or above
- Ability to thrive in an environment that caters to both individual goal setting and team-oriented attitudes
- Passion for healthcare and commitment to providing exceptional customer service
- Technical proficiency in MS word, excel, and sales forecasting software
- Strong interpersonal skills that allow key relationships with clients and patients
- Clear technical, analytical, and problem solving skills
- Self-motivated individuals who take initiative and cooperatively contribute new ideas
- Has a friendly attitude and a positive outlook
- Previous sales experience is a plus
Our mission is to provide natural herbal solutions by integrating Traditional Chinese Medicine with innovative biomedical research.
This company serves as the cornerstone of Eastern and Western medicine. We pride ourselves in providing formulas that address the underlying causes of conditions in addition to alleviating their symptoms. Our knowledgeable and dedicated team delivers personalized service to our healthcare professionals for their patients' vitality and well-being. We strive to educate the community in making health-conscious decisions by providing comprehensive natural solutions that advance the current state of healthcare.
If you share our passion, please send a resume to email@example.com.